Your goal is not to entertain your fans and get likes.
Make It Easy.
No one has an attention span anymore.
Repeat after me, “drive people to your website”.
- Capture their email address.
- See other events they may want to attend.
- See photos of products to buy.
- See links to quickly signup for a class.
- Maps to find you.
- Make a donation.
- Keep getting to know you.
Below is a post I found on Facebook and without naming names, let me show you why this isn’t reaching the goal.
- No where in the post is a link to their website. So I can not tell by viewing this – where this restaurant is located, a map to find them, a number to call them, a complete menu to view or more delicious photos to entice me. What a shame.
- Hashtags like this only belong in Instagram. No where else. Use two on twitter and none to one on Facebook. They only hurt you. This one drives me nuts.
- Eye catching image is nice. Images always increase your traffic. Be sure it’s branded to you.